H2O Environmental a 24-hour Spill Emergency Response, Waste Management, Industrial Cleaning (Hydro-blasting, Confined Space Entry, and Tank Cleaning), Bio Clean-ups, and Soil Remediation company is growing and looking for Environmental Technicians to join our team!
Environmental Technicians provide skilled labor on a wide variety of projects including emergency responses.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Operate waste cleanup and disposal equipment (non-hazardous and hazardous waste during fieldwork)
- Assist in loading and handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials
- Inventory and properly label hazardous waste
- Respond and be available for on-call emergency responses and after hours’ projects.
- Daily activities include moderate to heavy physical activity
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to wear/ use Personal Protective Equipment, when required
- Must be able to read directions and/or use a GPS device
- Must be able to successfully complete all required training and certifications which include: HAZWOPER, MSHA, OSHA, E-RAIL, Blood Borne Pathogens, Air Purifying Respirators, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, etc.
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 20-45 days throughout the year
Preferred Industrial and/or Refinery Experience
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.