H2O Environmental a 24-hour Spill Emergency Response, Waste Management, Industrial Cleaning (Hydro-blasting, Confined Space Entry, and Tank Cleaning), Bio Clean-ups, and Soil Remediation company is growing and looking for Class A CDL Drivers with HazMat endorsements to join our team!
Class A CDL Drivers with HazMat endorsements will operate CDL required equipment to assist in the completion of projects.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Operate Roll-Offs Trucks/ Rocket Launchers/ Side Dumps/ GapVax, Vactors/ Water Trucks/ Tanker Trucks
- May operate waste cleanup and disposal equipment (Hazardous and Non-Hazardous)
- Ensure that cargo is secured and safe for transport
- Accurately complete Manifest/ Shipping Documents
- Daily activities include moderate to heavy physical activity
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma required
- Must have valid state Class A Commercial Driver’s License with HazMat endorsements with a clean driving record
- Must be able to wear/use Personal Protective Equipment, when required
- Must be able to successfully complete all required training and certifications which include: HAZWOPER, MSHA, OSHA, E-RAIL, Blood Borne Pathogens, Air Purifying Respirators, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, etc.
- Ability to lift and/or carry 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to operate a smart phone and use a GPS device
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 15-20 days throughout the year with flexibility to be on call 1 week per month
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.