The Field Supervisor leads and directs field personnel and resources.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Identify and prioritize tasks and activities involved in the day-to-day operations of each project and commitment while supervising on-site field personnel.
- Ensure inventory, characterization, packaging, profiling, and manifesting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste complies with H2O’s Waste Management Procedure on assigned projects
- Review, interpret, and communicate Safety Data Sheets (SDS) with regulatory compliance department
- Respond and be available for on-call emergency responses and after-hours projects.
- Daily activities include moderate to heavy physical activity
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Degree from two-year accredited college or equivalent work experience (in the environmental field, including industrial cleaning and waste knowledge)
- Must have working knowledge of applicable regulations to the industry and the ability to handle, package, and transport non-hazardous and hazardous materials
- Must have a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to wear/ use Personal Protective Equipment, when required
- Must be able to use a smart phone and/or use a GPS device
- Must be able to successfully complete all required training and certifications which include: HAZWOPER, MSHA, OSHA, E-RAIL, Blood Borne Pathogens, Air Purifying Respirators, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, etc.
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 15-20 days throughout the year.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.