H2O Environmental a 24-hour Spill Emergency Response, Waste Management, Industrial Cleaning (Hydro-blasting, Confined Space Entry, and Tank Cleaning), Bio Clean-ups, and Soil Remediation company is growing and looking for an Operations Director to join our team!
Operations Director manages all activities related to the operations aspect of waste cleanup, disposal and emergency response.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Coordinate all activities of the daily operations of local facility
- Review operating reports and develop resolution of operational and maintenance issues as they arise
- Train and ensure all assigned employees are aware of and comply with company, government, and customer policies, procedures and regulations
- Review and interpret SDS sheets
- Establish quality control practices, cost controls and ensure performance commitments
- Respond and be available for on-call emergency responses and after-hours projects.
- Daily activities include moderate to heavy physical activity
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Degree from four-year accredited college or equivalent work experience (in the environmental field, including industrial cleaning and waste knowledge)
- Must have working knowledge of applicable regulations to the industry and the ability to handle, dispose, package, and transport non-hazardous and hazardous materials
- Must have a valid state driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to wear/use Personal Protective Equipment, when required
- Must be able to opearte a smart phone and/or use a GPS device
- Must be able to successfully complete all required training and certifications which include: HAZWOPER, MSHA, OSHA, E-RAIL, Blood Borne Pathogens, Air Purifying Respirators, Confined Space Entry/Rescue, etc.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.