H2O Environmental a 24-hour Spill Emergency Response, Waste Management, Industrial Cleaning (Hydro-blasting, Confined Space Entry, and Tank Cleaning), Bio Clean-ups, and Soil Remediation company is growing and looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team!
The Customer Service Representative performs administrative duties and office coordination for the Chandler Office.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time.
- Answer incoming calls and forward all information to the appropriate parties.
- Follow up with customer requests for services.
- Process all incoming paperwork daily and ensure completeness (sales order, job log, work order, job set up, mail, other, etc.).
- Perform billing on all completed jobs, including sending all invoices in a timely manner and keeping files current.
- Write and review waste profiles for various H2O and client waste streams.
- Assist with preparation of monthly shipments to disposal facilities.
- Assist/provide estimates for transportation and disposal.
- Review and print manifests.
- Schedule jobs, pick-ups and site visits.
- Maintain files for waste profiles, manifests, maintenance records, timesheets, safety meeting logs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree from two-year accredited college or equivalent work experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Occasionally be able to lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 1 – 3 days throughout the year.
- Knowledge of RCRA and DOT regulations as it relates to hazardous waste/materials management
- Working knowledge of applicable regulations to the industry.
- Experience with Intuit QuickBooks
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background and credit checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.