North Salt Lake, UT / Salt Lake City, UT
H2O Environmental a 24-hour Spill Emergency Response, Waste Management, Industrial Cleaning (Hydro-blasting, Confined Space Entry, and Tank Cleaning), Bio Clean-ups, and Soil Remediation company is growing and looking for an Account Manager to join our team!
The Account Manager is responsible for addressing existing clients’ concerns and requests and seeking new avenues to expand our client base and scope of work. They promote communication and coordination between Sales, Operations, Customer Service and Customers.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Development of a Marketing and Sales plan for their territory of target areas and specific offers of service
- Full understanding of the capabilities and services that H2O can provide in regards to environmental remediation, waste management, and emergency response
- Promote communication and coordination between sales, operations, regulatory compliance and customers
- Obtain a minimum yearly goal in new business accounts; meet quarterly and annual revenue objectives
- Develop Client Solutions. Maintain daily awareness of sales activities and results
- Maintain company and contact information, document all sales calls, customer visits and business opportunities in Pipeline Deals software
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Contact Management. Demonstrate ability to negotiate pricing and contract requirements. During customer sales calls, determine adequacy of present level of service and recommend adjustments
- Maintain knowledge of State & Federal Waste Codes Regulations
- Perform job walks, site characterization, cost estimating and bids
- Prepare job set-ups, manifest request forms with accurate and descriptive information
- Participate in joint sales calls with other bases to promote business
- Maintain ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Maintain ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent presentation and writing skills
- Obtain signed standard service agreements for new business
- Approve Invoices before being sent to customers
- Assist in the collection of invoiced revenue from customers
- Manage and control sales expenses and ensure the timely submission of business expenses
- Establish networks with contractors, vendors and competitors
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 6-10 days throughout the year
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- Must have knowledge of applicable regulations to the industry, including: RCRA and DOT
- Prior experience and proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel, and Adobe PDF
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Impeccable quality and performance standards
- Organizational skills and acute attention to detail
- Must have clean background to obtain clearance for certain contracts
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 20 pounds
We are a drug-free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
H2O Environmental offers competitive salaries and progressive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, 401K and paid time off.
H2O Environmental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employer participates in E-Verify.