Class A CDL Drivers with HazMat endorsements will operate CDL required equipment and will adhere to all Required Federal Regulations to assist in the completion of projects.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Properly fill out all project related paperwork, daily logs, and timesheets, and turn them in to their supervisor in a timely manner
- Be able wear/ use Personal Protective Equipment, when required
- Operate Roll-Offs Trucks/ Rocket Launchers/ Side Dumps/ GapVax, Vactors/ Water Trucks/ Tanker Trucks
- Clean and inspect vehicles, tools and equipment
- May operate waste cleanup and disposal equipment
- Ensure that cargo is secured and safe for transport
- Complete inspection reports
- Accurately complete Manifest/ Shipping Documents
- Ensure timely delivery of all materials and cargo
- Have flexibility to be on call 1 week per month
- Handle Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste in accordance to all State and Federal requirements
- Successfully complete all required training: HAZWOPER, MSHA, OSHA, E-Rail, Blood Borne Pathogens, Air Purifying Respirators, Confined Space Entry/Rescue
- May be exposed to high noise levels (i.e. machinery, heavy equipment)
- May be present around non-hazardous and hazardous waste
- Must be able to travel and schedule overnight stays approximately 15-20 days throughout the year
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by management
- High school diploma required
- Must have valid state Commercial Driver’s License with HazMat endorsements
- Clean driving record
- Involves moderate physical activity
- Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to bend, twist, stretch with body/arms/legs
- Must be able to wear respirators and pass physical exam
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and management. The ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating protocols, and traffic signs.
- Must be able use smart phones or GPS
We are a drug free work environment requiring pre-employment and random drug testing. Subject to pre-employment background checks.
Employer participates in E-Verify.
H2O provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.